Thursday, September 1, 2016

Welcome to a New Year!

I can't believe we are about to start another year of piano lessons! Summer has flown by, but I am ready to get back in the trenches, and I hope you are ready for some amazing music making at home! Weekly lessons will resume on September 12, 2016.

A few friendly reminders for piano parents:

1) Please take a moment to review the current studio policy, calendar, and fee schedule that I will be distributing via email. These documents are also available on the studio web site here.

2) Please make sure your student is equipped with all their lesson materials, binder, notebook, and any homework sheets I have assigned each week.

3) Please look here on the blog throughout the year for listening assignments and other fun challenges! These are an important part of your student's lesson experience.

4) Be sure to cheer on the accomplishments of your fellow students on our studio's YouTube channel! Click here to subscribe!

Thank you so much for your continued support. I am excited to see the growth this year will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment